2010年1月16日星期六

AIM NEW TARGET!!!
CNY is COMMING SOON!!!
COUNTDOWN 1 MONTH!!!
Im Prepare To use 2k To Upgrade My New Stuff!!!
AND I already AIM alot of NEW TARGET!!!
SUPRA SNEAKERS!!!
IS REALLY AWESOME!!!
But QUITE EXPENSIVE if I Buy here...
OVER BUDGET ady la!!!
But my SISTA will go KoREA on this month!!
I already ORDER her To Help me looking for some
SUPRA SNEAKERS on KOREA!!!
Wish She can GET IT FOR ME!!!
BuT I think is quite difficult la...
Coz My SIS NoT Really PRO~
IF she really Can't get It ON another Country!
Then I think i will BUY here lo..
I got NO CHOICE!!!
BuT I Still Got alot of Things Want To BUY la!!!
Actually 2k is really NOT enough for ME la...
BuT i ONLY goT Around 2k ONLY ~
Haizzzzz~
I wan earn more money la!!!
TO buy alot of NEW STUFF for MY OWNSELF!!!


I LOVE SUPRA!!!!











没有评论:

发表评论