2009年7月4日星期六



4th JuLy~


Today is SaturDay...
Is A freeday!NoNsence~
Nothing To Do...No PlaCe To Go~
So I Slept UnTiL 1pm++
Then having My 'Breakfast'...damn FULL~
Ather That Watch Hong Kong Drama...Until 4pm~
Then Go down Basement ON9...
Update AND Edit My Blog...
ENJOY~
But I Still Got alot of Worries...
Im Thinking about My Studies...
Thiking about Money...Poor!
Thinking about My Next Target(Adidas Shoes!)
And Thinking about YOU!!!
MISS U MUCH~
After Finish Blogging...
I Was Continue My Art Work....
SENI FILIO~
Drawing and Colouring~
Throw InTo Battle~
HAPPY!
EnJoy My Home Life~


My ART Work~
ButterFly@Flower~
NICE?
Not Very Nice...But Sure Better then Other!haha~



I Need Money!
Im Poor NOW!!!Bankrupt!
Any Mothod To EarN Money?
NO~
So I Shall SAVE MONEY now?
Hope I Can do it!!!
I Want Adidas!!!haha~


I WANT THIS~
NO MONEY!NO LAUGH!haha

..................................................................


NEW PIC~

Im Looking at U~
My TradeMark!!!'Peace~'
Am i Cute???haha~
Yeah!!!My Colourful LIfe~



没有评论:

发表评论