2009年7月17日星期五

GIVE UP~
Looking through your eyes
there's nothing to hide
And you're no longer mine
How could I survive when you say goodbye
Why do birds still fly up high?
Can't stop the tears from fallin'
used to be so fine
when you walked into my life
I tried to reach out for you just to be with you
My heart is breakin'


Baby, do you know, I miss you so?
but u has never give me any force to wating u~
i felt grieve...and don't want to get hurt~
IM scared!!!
so what can I do?
I think I should Give up~
sorry baby~
I Decide~
I must CoNcentrated On My Study!
Coz i Got no time!
i should think about my FUTURE!
Give me 3moths to achieve~
Hope i will not be regret!
...........................................................

NEW PIC~

K3LviN~
Crazy ME~
New Style???weird?
Edited~
NOOB~

Simple ME~
LACOSTE~




没有评论:

发表评论